I decided tonight that I was not made to Zumba. It's a little too over-the-top for me, and a little too much twisting for me knee. About 9 months ago I discovered that my knee was really hurting and cracking after any amount of exercise. I went to the doctor and they told me I had weak hips (go figure!) In order to fix this problem, I have to strengthen my hips and tape my knee in place so that it tracks correctly. I look real cute and people ask me what I did to it. Nothing, I say, I just have weak hips...in conclusion, I do not like Zumba.
Other than failing in the exercise department, all else is going well. We are healthy :) although we are growing weary. The days are long and seem to never end. We have a long list of things "to do" that requires us to take turns with the children even once school is over. Our family time is limited and our couple time is even more limited. But we know this is a picture of what our life may be like once we move to East Asia. We'll have language, school, homework, shopping for neccessities, family time, neighbor time, couple time, sleep time, etc, etc, etc. And we all have 24 hours! We must make it work, and somehow we will.
Hannah is doing very well in school, although today she came home and told me they speak Spanish in Turkey...Jacob is also doing well, although his teachers are worried about him because he holds his pee all day long and then cries when it finally does come out....hum, maybe I need to potty train him?
Today is David's 32nd birthday. We didn't get to do anything particularly special but the crazy thing is I don't think he cares! He just too practical to want gifts or cards or anything that might cost money or require us driving 30 min off campus to do. Gotta love the simplicity of this guy.
Well, that's about it. Hopefully the next few days will hold more exciting news. I have pictures to upload, but our computer has not been cooperating. On that note - we're considering getting a Mac...!
