Now it is painted the appropriate color and somehow that makes me feel....at home.
Last week my kids were sad, tired and disobedient. They were not doing well at school and I wasn't sure how to handle that.
Now we have a plan. Hannah is going to go to KIA kindergarten - the international school - and Jacob is happy as a clam in his local preschool class.

Last week I had no hope of every potty training this little guy. He was having accidents every day and adamantly refusing every request to do his business in the potty.
Now he tells me when he needs to go. Amazing.

Last week I was doing it all, barely.
Now I have a helper. Just call her my new best friend. Here she is making tortillas.
Last week...was last week. Now, is a new day I've learned to take each day one at a time; each problem one at a time. And to remember that each new day is just that...a new day.
