Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Things that make life more fun

Papa John's - one of TWO here in our city - and yes, they are about 2 minutes walk away from each other and a single bus ride from our home. No, they don't deliver to our area....

My hubby!! He likes to have date day after language on Tuesday or Thursday. We hit Papa John's and DQ! They are right on top of each other...

Coming soon to a bus stop near me!!!! H&M!!!!!! I can't tell you HOW excited I am about this. Maybe more so than the next picture....which says a lot. You just can't get cheap, nice, trendy clothes that FIT here in our city. And since I am going to have a post-baby body I'm def going to need a new wardrobe :)

And the one I've been waiting on....no more long-awaited trips to Thailand just to get the coffee I love. You know, it's not even the coffee really; just the atmosphere. Just walking past this sign makes me feel like I am sitting smack in the middle of America with my mom's house right down the road. humph. At least I will get to experience this is in....who really knows how long....but I'm convinced it WILL happen! And it's right next door to the new H&M....hmmmm, how convenient!