
When you can only take so many bags, every ounce of space matters. Here are some of the kids shoes packed SOLID with shirts and pajamas.

We've been packing, weighing, redistributing, repacking, reweighing ALL WEEK! And we're still not done yet. Part of us feels like this really isn't happening. We've been trying to label each bag as we go so we can tell how much more space we have. As you can probably tell, each of these is packed to the limit - 70 pounds.

This is the redistributing phase....also known as CHAOS! Esp when little ones come in the room and want to 'help" by letting you know what is MOST important to them....also sounds like "but I NEED that!"

My poor mother in law has been a saint to allow us to leave our things all over her living room(s). We kinda took over, but I promise we put everything away before the little cousins showed up this week. I think everything in this picture got packed - except the Ikea jungle gym equipment. First person to come visit can bring it to us!!!!!