I am 12 weeks and 3 days along now. I feel every bit of it too! Thankfully I am not nauseous AT ALL and only a little tired. I don't require a 2 hour nap and a 7:30 bed time anymore, although I def sneak in that nap and go to bed at a reasonable hour, most of the time.
I want to post my most recent picture but before doing so I need to clarify something: Please know that I totally realize that in the two previous pictures I look anything BUT pregnant! I did not take those to show you the pregnant belly, but just to show where I came from and what my ultimate goal is when this is all said and done next year....!! Those were just "starting point" pics.
Okay, so here is it. You should notice some changes. BTW, I "suck it in" in each of these pics to show what is really there.....

In other news, our Christmas was wonderful. Different, but good. We enjoyed having just the four of us together for a slow relaxed morning. Two of our most treasured packages did not arrive in time for Christmas morning (we are actually STILL waiting) so that put a damper on things, but we still enjoyed our time celebrating Christmas as a family. We had Grandma's coffee cake and bacon for breakfast while chatting with the entire gang in NY. We ate kraft macaroni and cheese for lunch, then made an apple pie, took naps, and cooked chicken cordon bleu for dinner. We ate the pie while wrapping up our day with a family movie night.
Here are a few pics of the fun:




















